Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP is a full-service, top-rated immigration law firm with 30 years of experience providing exceptional quality immigration and visa services. With over 60 professionals in its Los Angeles, New York and Shanghai offices, the firm specialises in providing global immigration solutions for investors, multinational corporations, small businesses, academic and research institutions, artists, and individuals.
Wolfsdorf attorneys are exceptionally well-qualified to provide US immigration counsel because they are leaders in the immigration field. Managing partner Bernard Wolfsdorf is a past president of the 14,500-member American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and was selected as Who’s Who Legal’s “Immigration Lawyer of the Year” for 2017. Mr Wolfsdorf was ranked by Chambers and Partners Global as one of the top US immigration lawyers in the nation, and received recognition as “an outstanding attorney and legal scholar” who is “recognised for his contributions in the EB-5 and consular processing arenas”. Under his leadership, Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP is continually recognised as a Band 1 immigration law firm by Chambers and Partners USA.
Wolfsdorf attorneys have the expertise to navigate complex immigration matters, as demonstrated by their excellent reputation in top-rated peer review reports. Wolfsdorf Rosenthal is a choice law firm for the full-range of immigration services, including:
- EB-5/investor visas
Wolfsdorf Rosenthal is well-known for its full-service capacity to handle EB-5 cases. The firm assists with filing individual I-526/I-829 petitions and Regional Center I-924 applications, including exemplars, compliance audits and amendments. With decades of EB-5 experience, the firm has assisted thousands of clients with all aspects of the investor visa programme, from the filing of visa petitions, to assisting with setting up regional centres, to handling complex motions to reopen, appeals and removal proceedings, as well as Federal District Court mandamus actions.
- Green cards/naturalisation
Wolfsdorf Rosenthal’s legal services include assistance with obtaining permanent residence (“green card”) through employment and family based immigration in the US. The firm advises corporate, non-profit and individual clients in all of the employment-based (EB) immigrant visa categories, including EB-1 priority workers; EB-2 advanced degree professionals; and EB-3 professional, skilled and unskilled workers. The firm is also adept at guiding companies through the PERM labour certification process. Finally, the firm’s legal services include assistance with obtaining permanent residence (“green cards”) through family reunification, as well as assisting with naturalisation and citizenship.
- Employment-based visas
The firm provides the full range of employment based visa options and services to a diverse client base. The firm leverages cutting-edge expertise to meet global relocation and immigration goals as well as facilitate the strategic relocation of international personnel. The firm also assists businesses with regulatory compliance efforts in an ever-changing legal framework.
- Additional immigration services
Wolfsdorf Rosenthal’s excellent attorneys offer expertise across the entire immigration landscape, and have national reputations for solving complex immigration and client issues including consular processing, US border applications, waivers of inadmissibility, litigation/removal/deportation, and global relocation.
Awards and Recognition
- Ranked Tier 1 Law Firm in Los Angeles by Best Lawyers and US News and World Report
- Bernard Wolfsdorf ranked a Top Corporate Immigration Lawyer from 2010 to 2017 by Who’s Who Legal; attorneys Cliff Rosenthal, Avi Friedman, Naveen Bhora, and Richard Yemm also listed
- Bernard Wolfsdorf ranked Band 1 Immigration Attorney in California by Chambers and Partners, and a Top 20 Lawyer in Immigration Law in Lawdragon’s Guide to The Most Powerful Employment Lawyers
- Avi Friedman named Los Angeles’ Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers and US News and World Report
- Member of Alliance of Business Immigration Lawyers (ABIL) which includes over 400 top-rated immigration professionals across 50 countries
- Attorneys Bernard Wolfsdorf, Avi Friedman, and Allison-Claire Acker consistently named in Super Lawyers, which lists the top 5 per cent of all attorneys in the field; attorneys Cliff Rosenthal and Richard Yemm have also been listed as Rising Stars
To learn more visit www.wolfsdorf.com.